How They Would Propose To You
- Italy: He would be so happy and excited that he would probably just be talking with you, and just suddenly blurt it out of context. You would look at him confused and ask about what he just said. He would then realize his mistake, and then just get down on one knee and propose to you right there.
- Germany: Germany would probably have no idea how to do this, so he would research all of the possible ways to do it, and the most common one would be the one Germany would try, which is proposing to you after a very romantic dinner under the moonlight. He would probably stutter a lot, since he would be very nervous. After all, it is a life changing event.
- Japan: Japan would bring you on a walk in the spring time when the cherry blossoms are falling. The sun would be setting and the sun's beautiful rays would fall over everything. When the moment is just right, he would pop the question ever so casually, and you wouldn't even know it was coming.
- America: His emotions would be so threw the roof, that he would be running around like crazy before he takes you to the surprise party that he threw you, which would also be the place that he proposes to you. But right before you two leave the door, America would jump up and down once more, and the box with the ring inside would fall out of his pocket, revealing his plan all along.
- England: Bushy Brows would try to be all romantic about it, so he would leave notes everywhere leading to different places, and then eventually it would end up to him where he would be on one knee ready to propose to you. On each card that he left, there would be a good memory of your relationship with him. The place that he proposed to you, would have been the place that you two have your first kiss.
- France: France would probably surprise you by waiting until you come home from work, the gym, or some other place, and propose to you at the door when you walk through. It may not be the mos romantic way, but it would sure surprise you a lot. You might be so surprised, that you would faint and fall to the ground. Let's just hope you don't have to get stitches.
- Russia: The poor guy wouldn't know even where to begin, and he would be too nervous to ask Ukraine for advice, so he would just leave the ring on your your bed with a note next to it reading "Become one?". Once you find the note, you would run around trying to find the loveable Russian and give him a giant bear hug. Or at least try to.
- China: China would cook you this giant meal for the two of you, and at the end of it, he would give you a fortune cookie, and once he does, he'll start clearing plates. You would open the fortune cookie and it would say "Will You Marry Me?". You would run to where he was, and he would be on one knee, with the ring in his hand.
- Canada: Canada would bring you ice skating, so it would seem like a normal date. But then about an hour later, he would bring you to the center and propose to you there. You would be blushing like crazy because everyone is around you two going "awwww!"
- Romano: Romano would buy one of those bags of M&Ms that you can customize the colors and the letters on them. So he would buy one of those with all of your favorite colors and the letters would spell out "Marry Me". After dinner, Romano would put them out on the tabel to spell out "Marry Me", and once you saw them, you would turn around and Romano would be on one knee. Afterwords, you two would eat the entire bag of M&Ms.
- Spain: Spain would have you come and listen to him play his guitar. He would sit you in his lap and play the guitar right there for you. Spain would sing some mushy-gushy love song for you saying how much he loves you and needs you. Then at the end of the song he would whisper into your ear,"So, do you want to marry me?"
- Prussia: Prussia would propose to you in the most awesome way possible. Which in his case would be skydiving. Yup, he would take you jumping out of an airplane to propose to you. He would pop that pretty question a little after you jump out of the plane. You would be so scared yet so happy, you wouldn't know what to do, and you almost forgot to pull your chute open. Thankfully, Prussia didn't try and put the ring on your finger while you were in the air.
- Austria: Austria would invite you to listen to him play piano. When he sits down and plays his wonderful master piece, it would be a happy and romantic tune. But there would be some darker sounding parts here and there, but afterwords, there would be a lighter sounding part. At the end he would ask you if you liked it, then explained how that he felt like it was like your relationship with him. You would smile and thank him, but before you got up he would ask you that special little question.
- Hungary: Hungary would have gone out and gotten you a vase of your favorite flowers and would have baked you your favorite cake flavor. She would set them up on the dinning room tabel and wait until you come home. Once you do, you'll notice the flowers and cake. On the flowers there is a little note reading "Marry me?". You would turn around and see her standing there with a grin om her face and she would say,"Well?"
- Switzerland: Although Switzerland is Mr.Cheap, he wouldn't let his money saving attitude get to him this time. He would buy you a huge box of expensive chocolates and rare flowers. He would have you meet him at your favorite spot, which is on top of a hill where it seems as if you can see everything. Once the sun starts to set, he'll start to say how much he loves you. He'd be stuttering the entire time, and he'll have a huge blush on his face. Then, once he's done, he'll ask that very important question.
- Lichtenstein: Lichtenstein would be so nervous, she wouldn't know how to propose to you. Once she sees you again, she would come up to you, blushing, and shove the box with the ring in it in your face while blurting out "Will you marry me?!!?". Lichtenstein would then run away in fear that you would've rejected her, but you would go and confront her saying that you would love to marry her.
- Ukraine: Poor Ukraine would practically be crying at the stress of waiting to see you. She'd probably be very happy to see you, knowing that you two might become a married couple soon, but then she would start freaking out about the possibility that you might say no. So while she is talking to you all these emotions and thoughts are going through her head, so she would accidently blurt it out. Once she realises what she said, she would burst into tears. You would calm her down by holding her close and saying that you would love to marry her.
- Belarus: Belarus would write a note that says "will you marry me?" on it and take her all too famous knife and stab it to a wall. Once you find the note, you would take the note down and try and find her. With all of the emotions going through your mind, you didn't see Belarus hiding under the bed. When you walk by, she would grab your ankles and pull you down to her level and beg you for an answer.
The more swiss cheese you have, the more holes you have.
The more holes you have, the less swiss cheese you have.
Therefore, the more swiss cheese you have, the less swiss cheese you have.
A muggle-born’s sibling sends them a howler in the middle of the school year and it arrives while they eat. When they open it, all it does is simply scream “WHAT TEAM?”. Nearly all the muggle-borns shout “WILDCATS!” before returning to their meal, leaving the pure-bloods in total confusion of what the hell they just witnessed.
I accept and fully support this headcanon
you know what i want to know
how the fuck did mr salt and mrs pepper make a fucking cinnamon shaker for a baby
solve that mystery steve
THAT IS PAPRIKA YOU IGNORANT SLUT
EXCUSE ME ASSHOLE THAT IS CINNAMON HE WAS BORN IN THE FOURTH SEASON
PAPRIKA LOOKS LIKE THIS
THAT’S FUCKING PAPRIKA
SHE’S CINNAMON’S OLDER SISTER
GOD DAMN TUMBLR I AM FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT
tumblr gets heated over blue’s clues